Decades ago, experts discovered that female moths gave out a particular scent that is designed to attract male moths, identified as pheromones. Since then, experts discovered that animals secrete pheromones that trigger particular behaviors like alarm, respect territory, and even sexual arousal.
The question now is this: do humans have pheromones?
The debate is still ongoing, although some say that there are pheromones for women that could help you attract men. If you’re a lady who needs a little oomph, read on to learn more about female pheromones and what they can do for you.
1. Getting Up Close and Personal with Pheromones
[adsanity id=”67818″ align=”aligncenter” /]
First, what is a pheromone?
Experts defined pheromones as chemical factors
that activate a particular social response within the same species. This response includes but is not limited to:
- Following a food trail.
- Signifying mother-baby bond.
- Sending an alarm.
- Telling other female insects to lay their eggs elsewhere.
- Signaling respect for one’s territory.
It is still a subject of debate whether humans have pheromones. Nonetheless, the proponents claim that pheromones from a human have the ability to influence the mood
and behavior of another human receiving them.
Whether or not you are a believer, there is nothing wrong with giving it a try, don’t you think?
2. A Glimpse of What Female Pheromones Can Do for You
There are two types of human pheromones: male and female pheromones. Both groups are capable of releasing certain scents that could trigger sexual desire
So, what can women’s pheromones do for you in the world of sexual attraction?
Keep in mind that pheromones are invisible, odorless and undetectable. Nonetheless, once an adult male inhales the scent, the pheromones inhaled may send a signal to his brain that will either make him feel attracted to you – or the other way around.
In other words, female pheromones, even in small quantities, can make you irresistible and more attractive to the opposite sex. On the other hand, this could also cause unwanted and undesirable effects, so make sure you get through this post to find out how you can make the most out of females pheromones.
3. Pheromones and Their Connection With Sexual Attraction
It is still unclear whether humans have pheromones and even if you do, the effects of pheromones and how it influences your daily activities. Regardless of which side you belong, there are several studies
showing that human pheromones do exist and humans can emit sex scent signals towards the opposite sex.
The question is how?
Using a positron emission tomography or PET, scientists at Huddinge University Hospital in Sweden detected the effect of pheromones
in humans. They discovered that estrogen
compound led to increased blood flow in the hypothalamus for men. On the other hand, testosterone-related compound could heighten blood flow in women.
Does this mean pheromones make you more sexually attractive? The answer is it depends. According to researchers from University of Chicago, pheromones can produce changes in your mood, body temperature, heart rate and breathing. It is still unclear whether pheromones could lead to sexual attraction, although it won’t hurt if you give it a try.
4. Boost Your Overall Attractiveness – and Get Your Confidence Back – with Help From Pheromones
It is unclear whether pheromones could make you sexually attractive towards the opposite sex. Still, there’s no harm in trying because who knows, your scent is what you need to help you seal the deal and say goodbye to single-dom forever.
In other words, how you smell could greatly affect your attractiveness level. This is because the human brain is wired to look into potential mates based on scent.
Does this mean you should slather yourself with perfume? Of course not. If you want to make your scent work for you in this department, make sure you are willing to mix and mingle your natural aroma with your chosen pheromone or scent. Believe it or not, this could drive your man wild, which is a good thing.
Just make sure you are prepared when the situation calls for it by trying a product like HerSolution
female enhancement pills. They are made of natural aphrodisiacs and enhancing ingredients that give the area down there a boost.
You might be wondering why you should still try pheromones despite the uncertainty. Read the succeeding section to answer your question.
5. The Many Benefits of Using Pheromones for Women
You know that there is an ongoing debate on whether humans have pheromones or not. At this point, you might be a bit skeptic if you should give this a try.
In case you are unsure, the benefits of using female pheromones help women by giving them:
- More attention from men.
- More smiles and eye contact from the opposite sex.
- A boost in your sexual appeal.
- The feeling that men are more comfortable and relaxed having you around.
- An increase in your chances of scoring a date.
- An instant chemistry with men.
- Times when men will initiate more conversations with you.
In other words, there is a higher possibility that men will find you more attractive and sexually appealing compared to women who are not wearing any pheromones scent.
Still, don’t be complacent. Despite the pheromones’ good intentions, there is still a possibility that they will not yield positive effects – and that’s fine. The important thing is you tried and in case someone didn’t pay attention, it’s their loss, not yours.
The challenge now is finding the right scents to make sure that men will notice. Read the succeeding sections to find out what scents men find attractive on a woman.
6. A Powerful Female Pheromone: Understanding Copulin a Little Bit Better
When it comes to female pheromones, there is one type that is always brought into spotlight. It goes by the name copulin.
Copulin is the most powerful female pheromone that is capable of eliciting positive response and greater success with men. It is naturally released by your body and is at its strongest during your fertile stage.
Believe it or not, this particular pheromone makes it difficult for men to resist because they find you desirable, exciting, and definitely seductive. This is because copulins are capable of blocking a man’s ability to judge a woman’s attractiveness based on the way you look and the sound of her voice.
conducted by researchers from San Francisco State University revealed that women who added pheromone scents to their perfume had a significant increase in sexual attention from men. At the same time, majority of women in the said study recorded an overall increase in the following socio-sexual behaviors:
- Frequency of dates
- Heavy petting and affection
- Sleeping closer to their partner
- Sexual intercourse
It all boils down to copulins. Copulins caused a rapid increase in biochemicals, which are partially responsible for sex drive in men. This led to heightened sexual attraction in men and trigger sexual excitement.
7. Androstenol: Another Important Component in Female Pheromones
Aside from copulin, androstenol is another crucial female pheromone that could help you seal the deal when it comes to men.
What exactly is androstenol?
Androstenol is another type of pheromone released by your body every time you sweat. You might find it disgusting, but surprisingly, your sweat – and that of men – can be attractive. This type of pheromone boosts your sexual attraction and attracts men in an unconscious way.
Still, this doesn’t mean you should be sweating all day. An after-gym look may be sexy, but hygiene is still important if you want to attract the right guys. When it comes to boosting your attractiveness level, make sure you sport certain scents and fragrances, which you will learn below.
8. Scents and Fragrances That Attract Men and Make Them Weak in the Knees
Here is something you should know about scents and sexual attraction: the two concepts are related together. Believe it or not, how you smell attracts men in a manner you won’t even notice. This is why hygiene is crucial to make sure that you will seal the deal in case the right man is in front of you.
What scents should you wear to make sure you put a spell on alpha males? The Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation
enumerated the following scents that attract men most:
- Vanilla – This natural aphrodisiac produces a euphoric effect that helps set the sensual mood.
- Pumpkin Pie – The scent of pumpkin pie combined with lavender increased arousal in 40 percent of men. This could be attributed to the pumpkin pie and cinnamon’s aphrodisiac properties.
- Chocolate – Known aphrodisiac and a symbol of lust and sensuality, chocolate could drive men wild and get them in the mood.
- Doughnut and Black Licorice – This combination increased arousal in more than 30 percent of men.
- Lavender – For centuries, this scent has been a symbol of arousal, which is why newlyweds use lavender to stimulate passion.
- Jasmine – You can combine this with rose scent, which will definitely allure men and get them in the mood whenever you’re around.
- Ylang-ylang – This is an enduring aphrodisiac that helps increase passion among lovers, especially during lovemaking.
In case you are going out with the man of your dreams, make sure you have any of these scents on hand. This will be helpful in getting him in the mood.
Just in case it led to something – and somewhere – make sure you are ready by popping HerSolution pills. It is a natural women’s libido supplement that helps you want sex again – and actually enjoy it.
9. Tips in Using Pheromone Scents and Making the Most of Them
At this point, you already know what female pheromones can do and the mechanisms on why particular scents attract men. You have an idea of what scents you should have to make sure you will seal the deal.
Apparently, it doesn’t stop there. Knowing what scents work is just half of the playing field. You need to know how to use them properly to make sure you will reap the benefits – and it’s more than just spraying.
Here are tips and guideline to help you get the most out of pheromones:
- Know your options. Pheromone products come in variety of forms like spray, perfume, concentrates, or cologne. Look at your options to find out what works best for you.
- Be selective. Choose a pheromone product that enhances your attractiveness, friendliness, and approachability.
- Know your type. Make sure to use the correct pheromones to achieve the desired effect.
- Apply pheromone scents on pulse points. This helps to make them more effective. Pulse points include chest, neck, wrists and the area behind your eyes.
- Watch your appearance. Make it a habit to look and be presentable all the time.
- Leverage them. Once you got the guy’s attention, make sure to smile and be approachable. The closer he gets to you, the easier for pheromones to work their magic.
- Keep applying. Re-apply pheromone scents after six hours to make sure that the magic of pheromones will still work.
Pheromones could boost your attractiveness level, but this doesn’t mean you should rely on them alone. Pheromones are not magnets that instantly make opposites attract. There are still other factors and actions you need to do to make sure pheromones will work.
In other words, think of pheromones as your wingman that gives you a boost when your dream guy is around.
10. Craving for More: Tips on How to Increase Ladies’ Pheromones Naturally
Here’s another thing you should learn about pheromones: your body releases this naturally, but the amount varies from person to person. This means there are various factors that could affect your body’s pheromone production such as fluctuation in hormones and stress.
The good news is you can do something to naturally increase your pheromone levels. Try these techniques:
- Exercise – Sweating is the most common way of releasing pheromones and one of the effective ways to do this is by working out.
- Bath Routine – As much as possible, take baths soap-less and in hot water. The fragrance from moisturizers could strip your skin off its natural pheromones; thereby affect your natural pheromones.
- Zinc Supplements – Zinc helps boost the production of testosterone, which in return increases your pheromone levels.
- DHEA – Also known as dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA is a precursor to production of sexual hormones and eventually boost your pheromone levels.
What’s the bottom line? Before you complain for lack of pheromones in your body, keep in mind that there are ways to encourage your body to release more. Take note of these tips and eventually allow your natural scent to work its magic.
11. The So-Called Pheromone Buildup: How to Prevent It
You will never know when he’ll come, so you make sure you are armed and prepared most of the time. By being prepared, this means spraying or applying pheromone regularly.
That’s fine. Unfortunately, here’s the catch: it can cause pheromone buildup. Pheromone buildup happens when you had good reactions at first then noticed a significant drop of effectiveness or you see minimal results despite heavy application or better effects on days you don’t apply.
Check out these simple techniques on how you can prevent pheromone buildup:
- Do not apply a pheromone product directly on your skin and instead, spray it on your clothing.
- Wash your application points thoroughly.
It sounds simple, but this is all you need to make sure that the pheromones will work for you while avoiding buildup that renders a particular product ineffective.
12. Buyers Beware: Things to Remember for Choosing the Best Pheromone Products for You
The truth is there are tons of pheromones products sold in the market that promises to make you attractive or irresistible in the eyes of men. While this is true, this doesn’t mean you should buy the first product that you see in the shelf.
Here are simple tips to remember when buying pheromones for women:
- Get a guarantee. Choose a product that offers money back guarantee. This way, you are sure that the company is confident on their product and willing to stand by their product in case it didn’t work.
- Read the reviews. Make it a habit to read customer reviews to give you an idea on what pheromone products are best in the market.
- Look for reputable brands. Go for products that are manufactured and backed up by reputable companies.
- Learn more. Take time to read the label and check the ingredients of your chosen female pheromones spray.
Now that you know the basics of female pheromones and what it can do to the opposite sex, the succeeding sections will tell you about the different pheromone products you can use to boost your chances.
13. Max Attraction Silk for Women: One of the Top Pheromones for Women Worth Trying
Most pheromone products sold in the market have their own blend of pheromone ingredients. Each product also boasts a particular benefit based on their pheromone blend. If you are looking for a pheromone product that contains not just one but seven optimized and potent pheromones, then consider this: Max Attraction SILK for Women.
This product contains seven optimized pheromones and a blend of 56 milligrams of copulin and 42 milligrams of synthetic human pheromones that will surely get you noticed by men. It is also formulated with silicone oil, which provides more superior effects compared to oil-based pheromone products.
All you need is one spray and you are good to go. This can already change the way men see you and respond to you, thereby making you more romantically irresistible. The best part is it is placed in a convenient pump spray, which means it is ready to use anytime the situation calls for it. Buy them in kits or as a package to be able to save more.
14. Human Euphoria Perfume: Your Best Pheromone Discovery to Help Attract Men
You might not find this in the biggest stores in the World Wide Web, but Human Euphoria perfume is among the best pheromone products for women in the market.
Once you spray on yourself, this pheromone product could instantly lift your mood and affect the moods of other people – in a good way. It makes you feel more confident while unintentionally rubbing positivity and good vibes on other people.
If you want to jumpstart a long, passionate night with your special one, Human Euphoria Perfume could be helpful too.
15. Primal Instinct for Women: Another Pheromone Product Worth Trying
You know how important copulin is and the role it plays to help you put a spell on alpha males. When it comes to female pheromone products that are packed with copulin, Primal Instinct for Women is your best option.
You have to be careful when using this one. Primal Instinct for Women is unscented and you might be tempted to splash the entire bottle on yourself. Start with one to two drops of this pheromone product until you find the right amount for you.
16. Scent of Eros: Giving You a Positive Result whenever Needed
If sex is not your main priority and you are simply aiming for positive reaction in social gathering, then this product is for you.
Scent of Eros is one of the bestsellers in the market that gives consistent results especially during social gatherings. It helps boost your confidence, which makes you sexier in the eyes of men.
What’s the bottom line? Never underestimate the power of nose. Pheromones for women exist, so make sure you make the most out of this to seal the deal and attract the man of your dreams.
Please follow and like us: