It used to work just fine. In fact, your vagina probably cooperates every time the situation calls for it and you’re proud of what it can do. But, as you get older, you may feel that your area down there is not the same as it used to be.
In other words, your vagina is starting to feel loose – and this has got you worried. Here’s the good news: whether or not you are “loose” down there, there are many vagina tightening techniques available to help you and your vagina get back on track.
Check out these 16 vaginal tightening tips and techniques and bring back your inner sex goddess inside the bedroom.
1. Debunking the Myth: What You Should Know About a Loose Vagina
You heard the stories that cause vaginal looseness: too much sex, having a baby, and even how you were at your tightest when you were still a virgin and having sex causes you to lose that tightness immediately.
What’s the real score about a loose vagina?
[adsanity id=”67818″ align=”aligncenter” /]
It’s the pelvic floor muscle that’s loose, and not your vagina. The pelvic floor muscles surround your vagina and vaginal wall muscles. This means when the pelvic floor muscles are tight, everything else around it is tight and supported in place. On the other hand, if your pelvic floor muscles are loose, it follows that anything surrounding it starts to loosen up, as well.
2. Three Main Factors That May Loosen Your Pelvic Floor Muscles
Every woman is different, especially down there. When it comes to a loose vagina, there are varying reasons, too. However, there are three common factors that contribute to this condition.
- Aging, which is part of natural biological process.
- Multiple births wherein the age gap is too close.
- Severe medical conditions that cause your pelvic floor to loosen.
Here’s the good news: there are several vagina tightening methods available to help restore the area to its former glory. What are these options?
Read the succeeding sections to learn more about them.
3. Kegel Exercises: A Perennial Vagina Tightening Exercise Every Woman Must Master
When it comes to finding ways on how to keep it tight from down there, one word will always be part of the list: kegels. In fact, a list on how to tighten vag lips will never be complete without it.
So, what are Kegels?
have been used for many years to not only tighten your vagina
, but also target and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. When it comes to vaginal tightening exercise, this is the number one exercise you need to master.
Here’s how to do kegel exercises:
- Identify your pelvic floor muscles. These are the muscles you use to stop urinating midstream.
- Once you identified the muscles you need to work out, lie on your back for added comfort.
- Tighten and contract the pelvic muscles for three to five seconds.
- Relax those muscles for three to five seconds.
- Do this eight to 10 times per set, three times a day.
The best part is you can do kegels anytime, anywhere, and in whatever position, and no one will even notice.You get to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles too, which are essential for a better sex life
Once you are able to master this technique, you can proceed to other strengthening and toning exercises, which you will learn more about below.
4. Ben Wa Balls: Kegel Weights to Tighten Your Area Down There
One of the popular devices
in the world of female enhancement are ben wa balls. Did you know that this device has been around for hundreds of years already?
Also known as love balls, kegel balls, pleasure balls, or orgasm balls, ben wa balls are metal-crafted, silicone-coated balls that come in pairs and are connected by a string. They help create a vibration and are a helpful tool when performing kegel exercises.
How to Use Pelvic Balls for Vaginal Tightening
- Lie flat on your back. This is also the most comfortable position to do this exercise, especially if you just started working out your muscles down there.
- Insert the ben wa balls into your vagina.
- By doing kegels, use your pelvic muscles to keep the balls in place.
Once you are able to master this technique while lying down, you can even walk around and do other activities with ben wa balls inside. Who knows, this might be one of the unsung heroes when it comes to how to tighten your vag overnight.
If you feel that there is something more “appropriate” to help you tighten you vagina, then read the next section.
5. Say Hello to Tightened Vagina Using Vaginal Cones
In case you are not comfortable with balls inside your vagina, you can try this: vaginal cones.
Just like the ben wa balls, vaginal cone weights are a great way to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and help in vaginal tightening. The difference with ben wa balls is its shape, making the cones feel more natural inside. Vag cones also come in pack with multiple weight levels, which you can use according to your comfort level.
Here’s how to use vaginal cone weights:
- For starters, choose the lightest vag cone and slowly increase the weight once you get used to the routine.
- In a standing position, insert the vaginal cone deep into your vagina.
- Perform kegel exercises to keep the cone in place.
- Hold the cone for one minute.
Slowly increase the weight of the vaginal cone until you are unable to hold it for one minute and work on it. As you get used to the vaginal cone weights, you should be able to hold it for at least 10 minutes. If you can, use the weights while walking, about twice a day everyday and you will notice the difference down there.
Aside from strengthening and toning exercises for your vagina, there are also exercises you can do, which could help in vaginal tightening. You might even find these exercises surprising since you’ve been doing them for quite some time already.
Below are other exercises that helps tighten your pelvic floor muscles.
6. Yoga: An Age-Old Practice That Helps Tighten Your Vagina
Have you tried Yoga? If yes, then you are one step ahead in ensuring your vagina’s health. Otherwise, there is still time to learn and make sure that your area down there remains functional and cooperative.
So, what can Yoga for your area down south?
is a type of Yoga exercise that strengthens your pelvic floor muscles to give them stability and strength. This pelvic floor strengthening exercise also extends to your perineum and anus, thereby improving the entire area and not just your vagina.
Aside from being a physical exercise, mula bandha teaches you techniques on how to control life force or energy. It is also an effective way to combat stress, a factor that affects your libido and sexual energy.
Mula Bandha to Tighten Your Vagina
Follow these steps to use mula bandha to strengthen your pelvic muscles:
- Put your pelvis in a neutral position, preferably lying on your back.
- Pull your lower abdomen in towards your spine.
- Contract the muscles in your pelvic floor.
You can also do this while in Adepts pose
wherein you sit in a tight cross-legged position.
7. Pilates: A Surprising Physical Activity That Strengthens Your Pelvic Floor
Let’s say you prefer Pilates over Yoga. That’s fine. The good news is this also helps you with your issues down there.
In what way, you might ask.
You may not notice but Pilates strengthen your pelvic floor, or the group of muscles that supports the entire area down there, including your anus. The good thing about Pilates is that this practice does not isolate muscles or just focus on just one. The ultimate goal is to develop flexibility and functional strength, including what’s down south.
Aside from strengthening your pelvic floor muscles and tightening your vagina, it makes sex even better too. Since you are able to strengthen your vaginal walls through contraction, you can use this technique increase sensation
during sex through gripping. Consequently, you are more confident with your body, which makes you even sexier
Here’s the best part: it leads to better orgasms
8. Bridge Pose: An Alternate Exercise to Address Loose Vagina
Yoga or Pilates may not be your thing and that is fine. In case you prefer the traditional exercises, you can try one of these vagina tightening home remedies: the bridge pose.
Here’s how to do it:
- Lie supine on the floor. You can also place a yoga mat or blanket on your back for added comfort.
- Bend your knees with your feet firmly planted on the floor.
- Lift your firm buttocks until it is parallel to the floor.
- Place your arms under your butt and maintain this pose for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Slowly bring yourself down and back to your original position.
Do this five to eight times per set.
9. Tighten Your Vag by Performing Squats as Much as You Can
You might associate squatting with abs and toned legs. Did you know that it could help in vaginal tightening too? It’s not just about tightening what’s down there. Squats are also a great workout to strengthen your legs, core, and even your butt.
To do this:
- Stand straight with your legs hip-width apart.
- Bend your knees and pretend you are sitting on an imaginary chair.
- As you go down, straighten your arms in front of you.
- Make sure that your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Hold this position for two seconds then go back to your original position.
Do this eight to 10 times per set with three to five sets everyday. Remember to do this on a daily basis to see noticeable results down there.
10. More than Just for Abs: Leg Raise to Tighten Your Vagina
If you don’t have much time to go to the gym and workout, then this exercise is for you: leg raises. A proper leg raise is an effective exercise routine to combat a loose vagina. At the same time, it works out your abs too, which is a win-win situation.
To do leg raise, just follow these steps:
- Lie down on your back. It would help if you have a towel, blanket, or a yoga mat for added comfort as you do the exercise.
- Raise your right leg slowly while keeping the left leg in place.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds then lower your right leg.
- Do the same for the left leg.
Do this routine alternately and at least 10 to 15 times a day.
Here’s the thing: vaginal tightening exercises, although effective, cannot exist alone. It needs back up such as taking Her Solution female enhancement pills to ensure that your area down south will cooperate when needed but also is in its healthy state.
To help you better, below are other vagina tightening procedures you can do to insure your future.
11. Get Past the Smell and Try Vinegar for Your Area Down There
This may not be your best option when it comes to lose vagina. In fact, you won’t even consider putting this down south. Did you know that vinegar is one of the few vagina tightening home remedies you can try?
Vinegar has potent antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help restore your vagina’s natural pH levels. At the same time, it causes contraction of tissues, thereby helps in shrinking your vagina to keep you not only tighter but also cleaner down there too.
If you want to keep it healthier and safer, then stick to the apple cider vinegar variant.
How to Tighten Your Vag with Vinegar
There are two ways you can use vinegar for your vagina. You can:
- Take it orally by diluting one to two spoonful of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and honey. Aside from regaining your tightness, drinking ACV helps detoxify your body too.
- Give yourself a vinegar bath. Simply fill the tub with warm water and pout two cups of apple cider vinegar into the tub. Soak yourself for at least 30 minutes as you enjoy a quiet moment by yourself. You can add flower petals on the tub and play a relaxing music in the background to help you relax.
Here’s the surprising part: if you are worried about your taste down there, then using apple cider vinegar is one of the simplest ways on how to make your vag taste good because of its ability to maintain the right pH level.
If vinegar doesn’t suit you, then try the next option.
12. Try Vagina Tightening Creams – and Say Goodbye to Your Loose Vagina
The tightening exercises could help strengthen and keep your area firm to allow you to enjoy sex more. However, the results are not instant. It will take a few weeks to a month before you see noticeable results down south.
In this case, try vaginal tightening creams such as V-Tight gel.
It works by tightening the skin and the vaginal walls to minimize looseness down there. They key lies on the ingredients such as oak wood gall and witch hazel, which are clinically proven to treat loose vagina and restore the walls’ elasticity.
Simply apply the cream on your vagina and that’s it. You can even have sex after and you’ll even forget that you applied something down there.
13. You Are What You Eat: How Food Affects What’s Down South
Do you want to know how to tighten your vagina? Aside from the toning and strengthening exercises mentioned above, what you eat is also crucial to make sure your nether region remains tight.
Here’s what you should be eating to ensure overall vaginal health:
- Veggies – This keeps your vaginal muscles healthy and strong, and helps get rid of toxins inside your body.
- Protein – When it comes to muscle building, protein is your best bet. Foods such as lean meat, Greek yogurt, and eggs feed your muscles and ensure growth and repair.
- Carbohydrates – This also helps keep your vaginal muscles strong. However, make sure you go for the right kinds of carbs such as starchy foods and whole grains.
- Estrogen-Rich Foods – This type of food such as fenugreek, soybeans, and apples boosts collagen supply in your vaginal muscles for better grip. At the same time, it enhances vaginal lubricating fluids to help maintain tightness in the area.
In other words, a healthy diet not only keeps your body healthy but also tightens your vagina. It’s a win-win situation. Therefore, try your best to combine all of these food groups in one dish and you are surely in for a treat.
Let’s say you want a faster vagina tightening procedures that doesn’t involve daily commitment. What are your options? The succeeding sections will tell you more about how to keep it tight down there.
14. Vaginoplasty: Your Vagina’s Surgical Solution to a Loose Situation
Do you want to tighten your vagina instantly? If yes, then consider vaginoplasty and add it in your list.
Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure wherein doctors operate on your genital organ to tighten the muscles, thereby fixing the loose situation. This procedure is geared on women who want to stop feeling “loose” during sex.
Here’s the thing: there are mixed reactions involving the procedure. There is a possibility that you might lose your sensation down there, which is contrary to what this procedure is about. Some even say that vaginoplasty is not a permanent solution to loose vagina since constantly aging and multiple births may still get in the way.
The cost is quite expensive too, which is between $4,500 and $9,000 for the procedure alone. If you want something more affordable, then check the next section.
15. How to Tighten Your Vag Lips with Labiaplasty Procedure
Say vaginal looseness is not a big issue for you. However, you are more concerned with the appearance of your labia and make sure that the lips have the same size. In that case, this procedure is for you – labiaplasty.
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure on the labia or the lips surrounding your vagina. It can be performed on either the outer or inner vaginal lips – or both depending on your needs. The primary purpose of this procedure is to change the appearance of the labia, including size, shape, and symmetry.
Compared to vaginoplasty, labiaplasty is more affordable at $3,000 to $6,000.
16. Like a Virgin: Tighten Your Vagina with Revirgination
Did you know that women in America lose their virginity
at 17.4 years old? Although this might not be a big deal anymore, there are still men who prefer “untouched” women for whatever reasons they have.
Here’s the good news. You can feel like a virgin again through revirgination.
In this procedure, the doctor performs hymenoplasty wherein it repairs the hymen and keeps it tighter, thereby mimicking the state when you were still a virgin. This could cost you $5,000 while the results are not permanent.
In case you are wondering if these procedures are covered by your insurance, the answer is no. These procedures are considered cosmetic procedures, hence something you should pay using your own money. On the other hand, if you are able to prove that any of the surgical procedures is medically necessary, then your insurance company might make an exception.
The Bottom Line
There are various vagina tightening procedures available to make sure your area down there will cooperate and act properly when needed. As you choose among these 16 vagina tightening tips, here is something you should remember: keep your expectations realistic.
Whether you go natural or opt for surgical procedures, keep in mind that there are many factors that come into play, which explains why you start to feel “loose” down there. Choose a method that you feel will work best for you – and stick to it. In case it didn’t work, then revert to this list and find another method that will suit your needs.