Did you know that 1 out of 4 women experience sexual female dysfunction? This means that there are a lot of women who suffer from low sex drive or problems with having orgasms and are actually feeling worried about it. Fortunately, the lack of libido is temporary. There are many available ways to increase female libido.
6 New Ways to Increase Female Libido
The lack of sex drive is caused by several factors. Either you always feel too tired, depressed, overworked or you have relationship issues with your partner. It can also be caused by past sexual abuse during childhood or even as simple as having difficult living conditions. Whatever the cause may be, there are ways to boost your libido.
Here are the 6 tips for improving your female libido.
- Seek professional medical help. But before you react, keep in mind that the loss of desire for sex does not mean you are sick. Again, the lack of sex drive is caused by many factors and finding out the real cause is important to know how to address it properly. He may prescribe some pills or advise you to go through therapy to address the issue. If you are having problems with your partner in this department, consulting a sex therapist can do the trick. Sex therapists help treat low female libido that might be a cause of a deeper problem. They also give out ‘homework’ for couples to help get back the spark in the bedroom.
- Female-oriented arousal aids. Lubricants can be your best friend when you experience vaginal dryness. But if you find it difficult to maintain excitement and get it wet down there, then lubricants may not be enough. Arousal aids is a handheld device, more like a vibrator, that goes in your clitoris. It uses a mini vacuum to heighten blood flow and sensation in your genital area.
- Testosterone therapy. This type of treatment has been around for some time and helps women with low libido. At present, testosterone is now available in the form of patches. According to users, it helps increase desire, arousal, lubrication and improvement in orgasm. However, possible side effects may include hairiness, spots, deepening of the voice and even enlargement of the clitoris.
- It’s all in the mind. According to several experts, getting pumped up for sex is not just about blood flow anymore. Some scientists suggest that one of the ways to boost your libido is by focusing on the brain. This can be done by:
– Having a positive mental attitude. If you feel good about yourself and see yourself as a sexy and enticing human being, that will translate to your actions and overall aura too. And your partner can easily notice those changes.
– Set the mood. One of the most neglected components of boosting sex drive is the psychological aspect. The environment can greatly affect your mood and if you want to be ready for sex, make sure that the room is also ready. Remove any clutter and possible distractions. Dim lights, uncluttered room and candles or incense can definitely do the trick.
– Be ready for intimacy. Couples often take sex for granted. When it comes to relationship, giving your partner a different kind of pleasure is important. Before you rush in to your bedroom, eat coffee or chocolate to release endorphins and set a positive mood. Drinking wine can also help. Just make sure not to over-drink.
- Explore the possibilities with your partner. Communicating with your partner is very important. It shows both trust and comfort towards each other. When it comes to lovemaking, try to look into “new things” you can do in the bedroom. Tell him what turns you on and do it too. It may not seem a lot but being intimate and emotionally connected with your partner can make a difference in the relationship.
- Use supplements. One of the popular ways to increase female libido is by using libido pills. This is because it is made of natural herbs and ingredients that are known to boost libido. But be careful since there are a lot of scam products that can harm your body. It is important to choose a product wisely before buying anything.
If you are looking for safe and effective ways to increase female libido, then you should try HerSolution. It is a natural women’s libido supplement that targets to correct any imbalances in the body. It is approved by a lot of doctors because it is safe to use and with no reported side effects. And in just a few weeks, you will notice an improvement in your appetite for sex.