How to increase sex drive in women? Many people are searching for an answer to this question.
It is common for women to lose interest in sex after a certain age. Several factors work in combination to determine a woman’s sexual urge.
Women are sensitive and a slight imbalance of hormones can leave them frustrating and stressed.
11 Natural spices To Increase Sex Drive In Women
You have probably used spices to flavour your curries, but you may be surprised to learn that some of these spices have uses beyond the kitchen. Read about the natural spices below to learn how to increase sex drive in women the easy and natural way.
- Saffron: These are long reddish-coloured threads that are generally used to enhance the colour and aroma of certain foods such as rice and desserts. Saffron is rich in potassium, magnesium, zinc and selenium.
It also contains antioxidants that destroy free radicals. According to a recent study published in the journal Food and Research International, saffron can increase sex drive.
However, it is not recommended to eat it in large amounts. Consuming a thread or two of saffron per day is one of the effective ways to increase libido in women.
- Cinnamon: This spice is popular for increasing sex drive in women. Since ancient times it has been used as a sex drive enhancing home remedy. Lack of libido can be caused by diabetes and high blood sugar levels.Cinnamon works by lowering blood sugar levels and thereby increasing the libido in women with high blood pressure.
There are many ways to consume cinnamon.
You can add it to food, tea or coffee. You can rub a few drops of cinnamon oil on the genitals to produce a strong sexual stimulation.
Although cinnamon works slowly, the end results are amazing.
- Aniseed: Ancient Romans and Greeks discovered the beneficial effects of aniseed in increasing the sex drive and stimulating sexual arousal. This is why they called it an aphrodisiac. Aniseed contains estrogenic compounds that work to produce a similar effect to testosterone.
- Cayenne: A spicy pepper, cayenne is a sexual stimulant that increases blood circulation, purifies the system, boosts the immune system and increases your sex drive. Consumption of cayenne heats up the body and increases blood flow to sensitive areas, including the genitals.
Cayenne releases endorphins, which are feel-good chemicals, and reduce the sense of pain, leading to euphoria. Just add a dash in your food and enjoy the heat.
- Cloves: Cloves work by increasing blood flow to the genitals. It is a warming and slightly sweet spice that increases body temperature and energy.
Drink a cup of clove tea twice a day and you will see improvements. Cloves are also available in capsule form. Clove oil can be applied to the genital areas to stimulate the circulation of blood.
They are a rich source of manganese, fatty acids, Omega-3, vitamin K and eugenol, which makes them anaesthetic and antiseptic.
- Fenugreek: For ages, many herbs were believed to work as aphrodisiacs, but most of them failed to bring effective results.
Fenugreek, however, is an effective herb, and its use has been backed up by research.
Studies indicate that fenugreek can increase sexuality in women by at least a quarter.
This spice has a warm flavour that also helps to lower blood sugar levels in diabetic people and is used for increasing milk production in lactating women.
- Ginger: This is a warm spice that is obtained from the root of the ginger plant. It imparts a slightly sweet and spicy flavour.
When taken orally, ginger warms up the body and increases blood flow, especially towards the genital organs.
If you are wondering how to increase sex drive in women with ginger, there are many ways of using it. You can add small amounts of grated ginger to your tea or use a ginger paste when cooking food.
Ginger is rich in copper, magnesium and potassium. It is a remarkable anti-nausea food with anti-inflammatory properties. Eating a piece of ginger before meals aids in digestion.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg is a very popular libido booster that is primarily used in Africa and India. African people refer to nutmeg as ‘Viagra for women’.
The extract of nutmeg is used in several sex tonics meant for the treatment of impotency and debility.
This wonderful spice acts as a stimulant and has carminative properties. Reports indicate that consuming nutmeg in combination with other aphrodisiacs improves vitality and vigour and induces erotic sensation.
- Fennel: Ancient Egyptians considered fennel to be a powerful nutritional supplement and a libido enhancer. This herb is used in many culinary recipes and medicinal potions.
The ancient Egyptians used fennel to increase sex drive in females. The chemicals contained in fennel help to sexually arouse women.
This effective spice stimulates the effects of estrogen and helps cure menopausal symptoms, menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome.
Fennel is also used in the treatment of digestive disorders, for loosening phlegm and assisting in lactation.
Fennel is a boon to increase women’s libido, but this spice should not be taken by pregnant women since it is a uterine stimulant and may lead to muscular convulsion.
- Cardamom: Cardamom has a very nice aroma. It is used in various desserts to enhance their flavour.
Cardamom contains cineole, which increases blood circulation in the sexual regions and is used to treat sexual disorders. Cardamom also has detoxification and body balancing properties. You can use cardamom in food and add it to your tea.
- Garlic: Garlic has been used over the ages as a potent treatment for low libido. Although it has a strong unpleasant odour, it works effectively to increase sex drive in women.
The Chinese and Indian systems of medicine use garlic for the treatment of sexual disorders.
The wonderful effect of garlic in increasing blood flow is remarkable. Sluggish blood flow and clogged arteries reduce the libido. Eating garlic stimulates blood flow to the genitals, thereby increasing vitality and sexual power.
These are a few of the simple tips on how to increase sex drive in women without investing much money. You just need to take a look in your kitchen cupboards.
The Bottom Line
One of the important things for how to increase sex drive in women is to select the right treatment. If you think you need a more vigorous treatment for your lack of sex drive, it is recommended to take natural libido enhancing supplements from HerSolution.
Learning how to increase sex drive in women is very simple when you understand the underlying root cause of low libido. If your relationship with your partner is suffering because of your low libido, you need to take control of your health and learn how to increase sex drive in women effectively in order to rejuvenate the spark in your life.
Please follow and like us: