When you hear the word “testosterone,” what you usually come into your mind? Men? Muscles? Bodybuilding?
Testosterone is often linked to men but did you know that women have it too? And believe it or not, testosterone plays an important role in every woman’s body although the effects may not be the same as that of men.
Testosterone can be vital especially when it comes to boosting your sex drive
[adsanity id=”67818″ align=”alignnone” /]
Read on to find out the importance of this hormone and the different ways on how to increase testosterone in women.
Testosterone is a type of steroid hormone from the androgen group that is commonly found in mammals. It is the principal male sex hormone that is secreted in the testicles.
This hormone plays an important role in the development of the male reproductive tissues. It also promotes secondary sexual characteristics such as muscles, bone mass, and body hair which is usually seen during the puberty stage.
Testosterone is often associated to men with 7 to 8 times more hormones than in women. However, women also have this that can greatly influence your physiological adaptations and body functions.
The Role and Importance of Testosterone in Women
Testosterone will always be referred to as the male sex hormone. However, women need it too for them to function properly.
In fact, a healthy young woman can produce 300 micrograms of testosterone everyday.
Because of its importance, there have been a lot of ways on how to increase testosterone in women.
But before going through your options, here are some things you should know about testosterone’s role in women.
- It is important in your sexual health. It stimulates desire, boosts libido, heightens arousal and increases your sexual satisfaction.
- It is known as a personality hormone. Therefore, it can give a feeling of motivation, assertiveness, a sense of power and a feeling of well being.
- It has anti-aging effects.
- It supports proper cognitive functioning.
- It keeps your body healthy. It can help turn muscles into fat, keep your skin supple, increase your bone-mineral density, and helps promote a positive mood. It also keeps the blood and liver clean while reducing your risk of getting an Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis or depression.
Different Techniques on How to Increase Testosterone in Women
Now that you know why testosterone is important to your body and sex drive, it is time to take a look at the different ways on how to increase testosterone in women.
Keep in mind that there is no magic formula on how to increase testosterone.
A combination of one or two tips that depends on what works for you best can help boost the hormone levels.
Still, here are some of the 5 different tips on boosting the testosterone levels in women.
- Testosterone Lozenges. This type of product is slowly dissolved in the mouth. Through the lozenges, the hormones will be absorbed through the lymphatics, found under the tongue, to avoid the negative effects of liver metabolism.
- Oral Tablets. This is very easy to use and can definitely increase your testosterone levels. However, oral testosterone is absorbed and sent directly to the liver which can affect the enzyme systems and increase the risk of liver dysfunction. Although effective, there are still safety concerns when it comes to oral tablets.
- Injections. Testosterone can be injected inter-muscularly which is usually given once a month.
- Testosterone Patch or Gels. It can be applied or stick in the upper arm to stimulate the production of testosterone. However, more studies are recommended to determine if it is effective or not.
- Testosterone Pellets. This form of testosterone is guised in a pellet which will be inserted under the skin of your hip or abdomen. It mimics the natural release of testosterone in your body which can last up to 120 days.
The safety and effects of these testosterone products require further study. If you are more on the natural side, here are some of the natural ways
to increase testosterone in women – which can be equally effective too.
7 Tips to Increase Testosterone in Woman Naturally:
- Get Enough Sleep. This is perhaps very basic but very effective way to increase testosterone levels in women.
Getting at least seven to nine hours of sleep every night can boost hormone levels and can be good for your overall health too.
- Add Protein to Your Daily Diet. Lean red meat, poultry, fish, tofu and legumes among others is a good way to boost testosterone.
However, do not over-indulge yourself and still monitor what you eat. You have to watch your weight too.
- Do Not Be Afraid of Fats. Good fats, of course. Flax, olive oil and peanut oil is a good source of healthy fat. In fact, the production of testosterone needs at least 20% – 30% of healthy fats so eat up.
- Be Careful With Alcohol. Alcohol can disrupt the hormones’ natural processes, thus affecting the testosterone levels. Limit to just one bottle or a glass of red wine everyday.
- Don’t Forget vitamins And Minerals Too. Aside from protein, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 are also helpful in testosterone production.
- Have Sex at Least Once a Week. This can maintain your natural testosterone levels and it’s good for your relationship too.
- Exercise. Short intense exercises and strength training are known to boost your hormone levels. Do not worry about the cuts too much and just lower your number of reps.
But if you are looking for a boost in your sex drive, then HerSolution
can definitely help. As a woman, the head, heart and health play an important role in defining your mood for sex. Unless you strike a balance among these three, getting yourself pumped up for bed
can be an issue.
The good news is HerSolution can help you on this department.
This natural women’s libido supplement is carefully made of herbs
, nutrients and aphrodisiacs that are proven to boost your sex drive.
At the same time, it aims to correct any hormonal, nutritional and stress-induced imbalances that can make you want to have sex, and enjoy it, even more.
The different techniques on how to increase testosterone in women can definitely boost your libido. But if you add up HerSolution to your daily routine, you will surely experience a different but a good kind of appetite for sex.
Please follow and like us: