If you have been slacking in bed lately, then there is something going on inside you and it may not be good.
It can be due to several factors such as age, recent birth, breastfeeding phase, stress or even anxiety and depression.
But did you ever think that low female sex drive is due to vitamins and nutritional deficiencies?
Believe it or not, what you eat, or the lack thereof, can greatly affect your body and how it works.
If you are not getting adequate nutrition, then not only will your sex drive suffer but also your overall health.
Learn about the essential vitamins to increase female libido in order to bring back that spark inside the bedroom.
Understanding The Causes of Low Female Sex Drive
Maintaining a good sex drive is important. A decrease in libido will definitely affect not just your relationship but also your overall self esteem. The good news is there are a lot of available means to boost your sex drive, one of which is female libido vitamins.
But before you indulge yourself with the essential nutrients and buy vitamin pills in the nearest drug store, you need to understand first the cause of your low sex drive.
This way, you will be able to address the issue properly and solve it using the right method. Otherwise, you will be wasting your time and money for something that will not even work for you.
At this point, do not hesitate to consult a doctor. Understanding the reasons for lack of sex drive is important since there may be deeper problems that need to be addressed.
Ten Essential Vitamins to Increase Female Libido
There are a lot of treatments that can help boost your sex drive. However, every product comes with a side effect which can be difficult to treat.
As a result, more women are turning to natural methods when it comes to getting their libido back.
And one way of doing this is by taking vitamins for female libido
However, not all vitamins can boost your sex drive. Here is a list of the vitamins that increase female libido.
- Vitamin A. When it comes to improving female sex hormone production, vitamin A can be your best friend. At the same time, it helps normalize and improves your reproductive cycle.
What to eat: cabbage, romaine lettuce, apricots, cantaloupe, carrots, collard greens, grapefruit, pepper, spinach, sweet potato, tomato and watermelon.
- Vitamin B2. If you are looking for a specific vitamin that can improve your orgasm, then vitamin B2 is the main guy.
It improves the level of sex hormones in your body and maintains proper blood circulation while increasing sexual pleasure and arousal.
- Vitamin B3. You will need energy even during love making. And vitamin B3 can give you the needed anaerobic metabolism which is associated with short bursts of energy.
At the same time, it helps with enzyme reactions for the maintenance of skin and enhances sexual flush which increases the blood flow in the genital area.
What to eat: brown rice, tuna, anchovies, whole wheat bread, liver, peanuts, chicken, no-skin turkey, and sundried tomatoes.
- Vitamin B6. This vitamin controls the prolactin levels in your body, which makes it an effective libido enhancer.At the same time, it aids in the function of the hormones as it boosts the production of red blood cells.
What to eat: bananas, avocados, pork chops, cantaloupe, cottage cheese and tomatoes.
- Vitamin B12. If you are looking for a vitamin that can manufacture red blood cells while providing an energy booster, then this one is for you.
Vitamin B12 also heightens your sex drive and stimulates the secretion of histamine which is needed for orgasm.
What to eat: fish products such as clams, oysters, mussels, salmon, tuna, sardines, crabs and lobster.
- Vitamin C. When it comes to synthesizing hormones that involve your sexuality, fertility and arousal, then vitamin C is the best candidate. It also strengthens and protects you from stress, one of the libido busters.
What to eat: citrus fruits such as orange, lemon and lime.
- Vitamin E. Also known as the “sex vitamin,” vitamin E can increase your blood flow and oxygen to your genitals.
It also helps in the production of sex hormone that affects your sex drive. At the same time, it is an anti-aging antioxidant that can help maintain your youth and vitality.
What to eat: spinach, asparagus, broccoli, whole grains, walnuts, sweet potato and chestnuts.
- Folic acid. This is also one of the important vitamins to increase female libido.
It is a key vitamin when it comes to getting pregnant and improving reproductive functions in your body.
What to eat: Avocado, sunflower seeds, spinach, almonds, cauliflower, corn, celery, carrots and romaine lettuce.
- Magnesium. This type of mineral is known to have aphrodisiac effects that can improve your libido and sexual performance. It also helps in the production of sex hormones that regulate your urge down there.
What to eat: rice, wheat, sage, basil, cocoa powder, cashew, sesame seeds, squash seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds and spearmint.
- Zinc. A healthy testosterone level is needed to get a healthy sex drive. The good news is zinc can help you with that by balancing your testosterone levels.
What to eat: oysters, salmon, shrimp, turkey, lamb, kidney beans flax seeds, pork, brown rice and turkey.
HerSolution Natural Women’s Libido Supplement: The Next Big Thing
Now that you know the importance of getting adequate nutrition and vitamins, the next challenge now is where to get it? There have been a lot of products that promise to bring back your appetite for sex.
However, you are not sure as to the safety and effectiveness of the ingredients and whether or not the pill contains essential nutrients needed by your body.
Good thing there is HerSolution. It is a carefully formulated pill with a combination of herbs, nutrients and aphrodisiacs that work together to naturally restore your desire for sex.
At the same time, it corrects any imbalances in your body, thanks to its natural ingredients such as Niacin, Ginkgo Biloba, Hops Extract and Cayenne among many others.
It is safe to use and recommended by most doctors. And more importantly, it contains vitamins to increase female libido so you won’t have say “No” to your partner when he wants get intimate with you.
Please follow and like us: