Are you upset that your lack of interest may ruin your evening with your partner again?
Do you want to satisfy your partner in bed
like never before?
Have you ever thought that by making certain changes in your diet
, you can get back your lost sexual passion? If not, read below to find some of the amazing foods that increase female libido.
15 Different Types Of Foods That Increase Sex Drive In Women
[adsanity id=”67818″ align=”aligncenter” /]
Nature has endowed us with all types of foods that can help to restore our health. You may be surprised to know that there are also some foods to increase female libido naturally and safely.
You can try out some of the below mentioned foods that increase sex drive in women, and you will be able to experience great results.
- Watermelon: It has been found that eating watermelon regularly increases the blood circulation in the body. One of the main components of watermelon is an amino acid, citrulline, which sends a signal to your body to release arginine.
While improving the functioning of the cardiovascular system, arginine relaxes your blood vessels and sends more blood to the female genital areas.
- Dark Chocolate: Chocolate is a proven food that increases sex drive in individuals. It contains lots of antioxidants. Phenylethylamine, which is a chemical that increases your sense of excitement, is also present in chocolate.
Moreover, chocolate contains methylxanthines, which increase your body’s sensitivity to touch.
- Oysters: Oysters are one of the tried and tested foods that increase sex drive in women. Researchers have found a link between consuming oysters and intensified sexual desire. Oysters tend to increase the level of dopamine, which promotes libido in women.
- Asparagus: Asparagus is rich in vitamin B, which increases the formation of histamine. Histamines are necessary for a healthy sex drive in women. Many women tout asparagus as a super food to increase libido.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc and vitamins such as B, E, C, D and K. They also contain niacin, phosphorus, calcium and potassium, which are needed for increasing a woman’s sex drive.
- Chillies: Chillies are hot and can make your sex life hotter. Capsaicin is an ingredient contained in chilli peppers that makes them hot.
This ingredient also stimulates the secretion of chemicals that increase your heart rate and release endorphins, which helps you to reach your climax during sexual intimacy.
- Nuts: Consuming a handful of nuts with your meals goes a long way to increasing your sex drive.
Hazelnuts, walnuts and almonds in particular are rich sources of the amino acid L arginine.
This amino acid transforms into nitric oxide and relaxes your blood vessels in order to increase the flow of blood towards the genital areas.
- Red Wine: Taking small amounts of red wine causes the arteries to dilate and increases blood flow throughout the body. It increases women’s libido to quite an extent. Be aware, though, that taking too much red wine can have the opposite effect.
- Flaxseeds: These are tiny but powerful foods that increase sex drive in women. These food substances are packed with potent ingredients. They are rich in fatty acids, which are the main components of the sex hormones.
- Figs: In ancient times, Greek women would consume figs to increase fertility. The shape of a fig resembles the female sexual organs. Studies indicate that figs contain iron, which is important for ovulation and makes it one of the effective foods for female libido.
- Berries: Berries are one of the commonly eaten foods that increase sex drive in women.
They are rich in antioxidants that help in driving women’s sexual pleasure to greater heights.
Eating berries relaxes the blood vessels and improves the flow of blood into various parts of the body, including the sexual organs.
Berries also increase the level of dopamine, which stimulates the formation of good hormones.
- Honey: In ancient times, men and women had honey with their evening meals because it is an effective food to boost sexual drive. Honey is composed of boron, which is a mineral that helps to increase the sex hormones. Adding a spoonful of honey to your favourite beverage before going to bed will undoubtedly make you ready to have a night of fun.
- Avocado: Avocados contain large amounts of folic acid, which helps to metabolize proteins and provide you with more energy. They are also composed of potassium, which regulates a woman’s thyroid gland and increases sexual drive.
- Bananas: The enzyme bormelain contained in bananas is believed to increase the sex drive.
Further, they are a rich source of vital ingredients such as potassium and vitamin B, which helps to increase overall energy levels.
- Dates: The large amount of iron contained in dates makes them the perfect food to increase libido. They help in improving and strengthening the ovulation process in women. Dates also increase sexual desire in women by improving their sexual health.
These are some of the foods that increase sex drive in women effectively. You can use them in various combinations to enjoy a fulfilling sex life
and improved health.
However, if these natural libido foods fail, you will need a more rigorous treatment to boost your sexual desire. One such effective herbal
treatment for women is female libido enhancer supplements.
Female Libido Enhancing Supplements: What Are They?
Female libido enhancing supplements are exclusively designed for women to enhance their latent sexual libido.
These supplements are composed of a blend of herbal ingredients that not only increase the flow of blood towards the clitoris
, but also stimulate the secretion of sex hormones such as estrogen, progesterone
In addition to increasing the sex drive, these supplements help to cure other female sexual issues such as hot flashes, menopause
symptoms, vaginal dryness, and so on.
Using a female enhancer will help you enjoy sensations that you have never felt before.
When you purchase a quality libido enhancing supplement for women, you can rest assured that you are safe from unpleasant side effects.
Also, these medicines do not interfere with other medications
such as contraceptive pills. Female libido enhancers are available as supplements as well as gels
. If you are uncomfortable taking pills
, gels are the perfect choice for you.
Try Reducing Stress:
Women have lots of things to worry about, which can make their sexual health worse. Try to relax and control your temper.
You can practice simple relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises, yoga and meditation.
You will be surprised to see an increase in your libido when you reduce your stress levels.
These are a few suggestions to spice up your sex life in an all-natural manner
While consuming foods that increase sex drive in women, you should take an herbal supplement and follow healthy tips to improve your sex life.
Please follow and like us: