Common Sexual Problems in WomenWe have listed a few of the sexual issues you may be experiencing. These are:
1. Lack Of DesireWomen ages 35 and older usually experience the loss of sexual desire. However, this issue can still occur in younger women. Menopause is the reason that older women experience low libido. During menopause, a woman’s levels of estrogen drop drastically, and this causes the vaginal walls to cease production of natural lubricant. In addition to the lack of self-lubrication, the vaginal walls become thinner and many women can experience pain during intercourse. There are many other different factors that can also cause a loss of sexual desire. First is a relationship issue between partners. If you and your partner are not communicating effectively or partaking in a healthy relationship, then chances are that the urge to have sex will not be present. Also, other emotional and mental conditions can cause a halt to your sexual urges. Depression, stress, anxiety or guilt can all negatively influence a woman’s desire for intercourse. How to Fix It A moderate lack of desire can simply alleviate over time. You will also get back your lost sex drive once you resolve your relationship issues. Have a talk with your partner and iron out any difficulties you may have with them. Lowering your stress levels helps, too. However, if the lack of desire lasts for longer than a few weeks, then you must visit your primary care physician. A doctor will more than likely perform a physical examination to check for any medical conditions causing your lack of desire. In addition, your doctor may conduct blood work and refer you to a specialist for a more thorough examination.
2. Discomfort During SexPain can clearly cause some sexual problems for any individual. If intercourse brings about pain and discomfort, then naturally someone may not want to have sex anymore. The most common cause of discomfort during sex is a lack of vaginal lubrication. Elder women commonly experience dry vaginal walls as a result of menopause and aging. While lubrication can temporary solve the problem, eventually the dryness will affect the friction in the worst way possible. STDs and various pelvic infections can also cause severe pain and discomfort. So, if you are experiencing any pain then it is imperative to seek medical help right away. How to Fix It Any pain immediately requires a trip to your primary care physician. More than likely, a pelvic exam will take place so that your doctor can identify the location and cause of the pain. This trip is absolutely necessary as many indicators of pain during sex can lead to further pain and conditions.
3. Trouble Reaching The Big OAchieving an orgasm is easier for some women. The inability to have an orgasm is definitely a sexual problem for many women. Many different things can cause difficulty achieve the big O. Relationship issues and a lack of communication can surely lead to difficulty experiencing orgasms. Eventually, the inability to orgasm can cause frustration and make one or both partners upset. These recurring negative sexual experiences will in turn manifest into a lack of sexual desire. How to Fix It Communication is key when trying to have positive sexual experiences. Make sure that you and your partner are effectively discussing these troubles, and you can attempt to work your way through them. Encourage your partner by telling them what feels amazing versus what is not so tantalizing. If this is not enough, then a visit to a sexual therapist is nothing to scoff at. Sex therapists can help you and your partner work through any difficulties causing roadblocks on your path towards powerful orgasms. Only rarely is this sex problem indicative of an underlying medical issue. Be sure to bring this sex problem up to your primary care physician if it is persistent.
4. Low Self EsteemBelieve it or not, but low self-esteem can seriously prove detrimental to sexual experiences. While low body image is a cause for a lack of sex drive, this sex problem is one of its own. Body dysmorphic conditions are rampant in our society today. And, the dire effects of this condition can seep into the bedroom unwantedly. You are probably having sex with someone whom you feel intimate with; however, if you are feeling as though you are inferior, then it will affect your intimacy levels. How to Fix It Seriously body dysmorphic and body image issues require professional help. A psychologist can help to sort out and work through any issues that may be causing your perceptions. Regardless of why your body dysmorphic disorder has manifested, a professional can help to solve them. If reaching out to a licensed professional is not an option, then you at least need open communication with your partner. Explain to them why you may not be as frisky as you used to be, and perhaps they can help you find your sex drive once again.
5. Issues Becoming ArousedDifficulty becoming aroused can put a serious damper on the sexy mood. Arousal difficulty is a different problem than lack of desire. It is almost as if the desire is there, but once the deed has begun, the performance falls flat. Regardless of any foreplay, a woman may never feel aroused. This issue can be very frustrating for a woman. Thus, it is important to attempt some solutions before the problem magnifies. How to Fix It Female sexual arousal disorder is an actual diagnosis. Any woman who believes that she may have this disorder should seek the help of her primary care physician. A doctor or gynecologist will be able to help identify the problem and figure out the best type of treatment, too. Additionally, ensure that there is no issue with your relationship. Work with your partner and keep all lines of communication open. If your relationship is strong and healthy and arousal is still an issue, then work on your foreplay. Perhaps your sexual experiences have become stagnant. You and your partner can spice things up by switching it up a little bit. You may also consider consulting some supplemental help to rekindle your sexual life. Various pharmaceutical companies are working on a type of female Viagra, but it may not be a feasible solution for many because of its myriad of side effects. There are also natural options to help women feel sexier and more ready for lovemaking. You can easily locate safe and effective means for female enhancement online. However, it is important to find a reputable company, like www.HerSolution.com, where they offer safe, yet effective female supplements to correct a loss of sexual desire. Purchase these natural pills from to improve vaginal lubrication, sexual urges and for intense sexual stimulation. Do not allow yourself to suffer from the detrimental side effects of female sexual dysfunction. Learn about the causes, and seek out a minimally invasive solution. Enjoy sex today and say goodbye to your sexual problems forever.